jdbc connection pool settings

From: Culley Harrelson <culleyharrelson(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: jdbc connection pool settings
Date: 2001-02-12 22:55:08
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm in the process of implementing connection pooling
and the setup I'm using (http://www.javaexchange.com -
really slick!) has settings for min # connections and
max # connection. Any suggestions on where I should
set these values? min=2, max=6? My site will be
outside the firewall, open to the public for all to
trash.

Culley