Re: GreatBridge RPMs (was: Re: question)

From: Travis Bauer <trbauer(at)indiana(dot)edu>
To: lockhart(at)fourpalms(dot)org
Cc: Poul Laust Christiansen <poulc(at)cs(dot)auc(dot)dk>, Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>, Ned Lilly <ned(at)greatbridge(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GreatBridge RPMs (was: Re: question)
Date: 2001-01-24 13:23:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thomas Lockhart (lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu) wrote:

> > I'd hate to wait for the Mandrake specific RPM for every release.
>
> I've been building the Mandrake RPMs, and there is currently a small
> problem in the build which I haven't had time to pursue (yet). The
> Mandrake distro should be available on the postgresql.org ftp site very
> soon after release.
>
> - Thomas

I use Mandrake 7.2 and since we are talking about mandrake RPMS . . .
The psql application that shipped with 7.2 was not compiled with ncurses
support, so the up-arrow key did not work. Could this be changed
with the next release? I recompiled postgres to upgrade to 7.0.3
(and compile perl support) and when I manually compiled it, the
up arrow worked in psql.
Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer