Re: MySQL -> pgsql

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Alex Pilosov <alex(at)pilosoft(dot)com>
Cc: "Diehl, Jeffrey" <jdiehl(at)sandia(dot)gov>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MySQL -> pgsql
Date: 2001-01-20 03:03:51
Lists: pgsql-general

We have added contrib/mysql to 7.1beta that converts MySQL dumps. If
you can, please add anything you consider appropriate to that and send
in a diff. It is written in Perl too.

Thanks.

> I hacked up a small perl script that does a first-pass attempt on
> converting mysql's database dump to
>
> It is dirty, it will probably not work for you, but it'll make the first
> approximation on the conversion, if you are lucky.
>
> -alex
>
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Diehl, Jeffrey wrote:
>
> > I'm also interested, so could you post to the list?
> >
> > Thanx,
> > Mike Diehl,
> > Network Monitoring Tool Devl.
> > 284-3137
> > jdiehl(at)sandia(dot)gov

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us
echo: cannot create /dev/ttyp3: permission denied