Re: Re[2]: [Please vote for postgresql!!!]

From: Bruno Dickhoff <bruno(at)dickhoff(dot)de>
To: matt(at)designscape(dot)com(dot)au
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Please vote for postgresql!!!]
Date: 2000-12-04 09:53:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Matt,

here's some additional information about this issue, as quoted on the "recent news" of www.mycgiserver.com:

"2000-12-04 07:56:51 CET
As some people contacted us what was going on with the current survey (the PostgreSQL vote significantly decreased from one second to another), we'd like to inform you, that, after some additional research, this correction from our side turned out to be unjustified.
The decrease was initially done because of a suspicion of mass-voting for the item in question. However, the tremendious vote increase for PostgreSQL was caused by a group of PostgreSQL supporters rather than abusive behavior."