From: waheed rahman <waheed_rahuman(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2000-11-02 08:31:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Dear sir,
This is waheed from Dubai sorry for the disturbance
i got your mail from linuxtoday.com website and i
need some guidance regarding connecting Jsp with
Linux
I am going well with java in linux but the thing is i
find very hard to run JSP page in my Linux Machine
even though i got compiled jdbc2 for jdk1.3.What i
have to do for running JSP page in Orion Server.When i
tried for running JSP with JDBC it giving
org.postgresql.Driver not found is exception
Expecting your mail please send some details Thank you
for help so far and expecting in future
Thanking You
Waheed