Re: Updating multiple bool values crashes backend

From: Sean Kelly <S(dot)Kelly(at)ncl(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: Darcy Buskermolen <darcy(at)ok-connect(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Updating multiple bool values crashes backend
Date: 2000-10-30 10:41:16
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:55:24 -0700, Darcy Buskermolen said:

> Could it also be the result of a Cluster operation? I've seen strange
> things related to functions/triggers on tables that I've clustered.

Personally for me it turned out to be, as Tom said, the
renaming of a table involving foreign keys. I renamed the table back
to what it was, dropped it, and then recreated the new one with new
foreign keys.

Thanks,

--
Sean Kelly <S(dot)Kelly(at)ncl(dot)ac(dot)uk>
"If 99% is good enough, then gravity will not work for 14 minutes