Re: newbie question: ERROR: getattproperties: no attribute tuple 1259 -2

From: "Robert Vogt IV" <vogt(at)arborhost(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: newbie question: ERROR: getattproperties: no attribute tuple 1259 -2
Date: 2000-10-28 18:08:49
Lists: pgsql-general

Mr. Lane,

>> Why is this? We're running 7.0.2 and have not performed any of these
>> compile-time gymnastics...and we're not having any problems
>
> Did you compile from source? If so I'd expect things to be fine. It's
> just the PPC RPMs that are (or, shortly, were) on our FTP server that
> are no good.
Oh..ok. Yes, we did compile from source.

Right now, I still trying to figure out access permissions... Are there
any examples of people using database authentication? Can usernames
conflict between the general postgresql username pool and the by-database
authentication files?

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Robert Vogt IV