Contract for adding replication support to Postgres

From: Erich <hh(at)cyberpass(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Contract for adding replication support to Postgres
Date: 2000-09-12 22:48:05
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm going to be using Postgres in an environment where I need to have
data replication. I have some very peculiar security requirements
related to this.

I am interested in finding someone who would like to do this project
as a contract. I'll pay ordinary consulting fees for this, and the
resulting patch would be under the same license as PostgreSQL, so it
could be incorporated into future releases.

Please contact me if you are interested.