ODBC?

From: "kawachi shigeru" <dr_manbou(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC?
Date: 2000-07-06 14:11:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm very biginner of postgresql.
Now I'm trying to execute stored procedure at postgresSQL through the ODBC
from ASP.
But every try I got this error message below.
"Error while executing the query;ERROR:parser:parse error at or near
....(procedure name)"
Client OS is NT Server4.0.
Is it possible to execute stored procedure from ASP with ODBC driver?
If there is someone who know this,please teach me.
thanks