NOTICES about portals

From: Brook Milligan <brook(at)biology(dot)nmsu(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: NOTICES about portals
Date: 2000-06-22 18:48:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Can anyone explain the meaning of the following NOTICE:

	NOTICE:  trying to delete portal name that does not exist.

I get these regularly when using pgaccess to view views.  Pgaccess
makes no direct use of portals (and I can't find any docs on them) so
I'm lost.  It doesn't seem to be a problem with psql on the same
views.

Does this indicate a bug in the backend code somewhere?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Brook