Re: NOTICES about portals

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Brook Milligan <brook(at)biology(dot)nmsu(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: NOTICES about portals
Date: 2000-06-22 22:39:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Brook Milligan <brook(at)biology(dot)nmsu(dot)edu> writes:
> Can anyone explain the meaning of the following NOTICE:
> NOTICE: trying to delete portal name that does not exist.
> Does this indicate a bug in the backend code somewhere?

Probably. Can you exhibit a command sequence that causes it?
(You might try turning on a higher debug level to get the backend
to log the commands pgaccess sends...)

BTW, what version are you running? I have a vague recollection
of having fixed something in that area recently, but it might be
post-7.0.