Re: PgAccess 0.98.6 , a ugly bug fixed

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgAccess 0.98.6 , a ugly bug fixed
Date: 2000-05-02 11:11:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just received this from Constantin. Seems he has a new pgaccess
version.

I have applied it. Fortunately, this time, rather than dumping the
whole tarball, I did a context diff against our current distribution,
and applied the diff instead of the tarball. That way, I can see the
exact changes I am applying.

The release during 6.5.* had a reorganized directory tree, which made
this difficult and error-prone.

This will be in 7.0. Constantin, I see you use vtcl. Great tool.