Re: [INTERFACES] Quick perl question

From: "Karan Bhalla" <karan_bhalla(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: bweaver(at)tranquility(dot)net
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Quick perl question
Date: 2000-03-06 11:37:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi there,
I agree that you should be using DBI...
That would help you use the same perl scripts for connecting to any other
SQL compliant RDBMS with only the change of the DBD , table , user names.
Also you would'nt have to remember how to connect to different databases.

As far as your immediate problem is concerned.... I think you will be
getting a list of paths in @INC ... you should place your PG.pm file
in that list of paths..and all will end well..

CHEERS!!