Re: Postgres forums ... take 2

From: Michael Gould <mgould(at)intermodalsoftwaresolutions(dot)net>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Craig Ringer <craig(at)postnewspapers(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: Elliot Chance <elliotchance(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres forums ... take 2
Date: 2010-11-16 16:01:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Personally I don't care what kind of "forum" interface is used. I just
don't like the email because while I like to follow the forum, I spend a lot
of time out of the office and I don't like to have to download all of that
mail just to keep up. I'd much rather use something that I can access from
my phone browser. I do this even with my other company email because I
don't want to use up the space on my phone.

Best Regards
Michael Gould