Re: v604 in Maven

From: Guillaume Smet <guillaume(dot)smet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: David Rees <drees76(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: v604 in Maven
Date: 2009-05-14 23:33:47
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Kris,

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 8:46 PM, Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com> wrote:
> I have no idea who uploaded the other versions, but it seems pretty random.
> I'm not a real maven believer myself, so it's difficult to gauge the
> benefit. How many other people really care about the maven repo?

I think we are a lot of people using Maven and PostgreSQL for our
in-house projects. And I know Open Source projects which are mavenized
and are using the "old" version of the driver too.

It would be nice to have the new version in the repository.

I think most people don't mention it because 8.3-603 is good enough
and they don't have any problem with it.

--
Guillaume