Re: foreign_data test fails with non-C locale

From: "Guillaume Smet" <guillaume(dot)smet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, "Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: foreign_data test fails with non-C locale
Date: 2009-01-09 16:45:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
> However, the
> de facto policy is that we try to keep them passing in locales that
> are used by any of the regular developers. I think it would be useful
> to have buildfarm members testing in a few common locales.

If you define common locales, I can set up as many new animals as
needed to cover the locales needed for any branch we'd like to test.

Perhaps we should add a parameter to the buildfarm config file so that
the buildfarm script can check the locale is accepted and set it
directly. Considering that we won't have the locale information in the
animal description, it's a good way to have it in the report.

Just let me know.

--
Guillaume