PG Con

From: "Chris Hoover" <revoohc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org Admin" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PG Con
Date: 2008-04-01 18:22:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

Question for those of you who are going to PGCon 2008. Where do most
attendees stay? My employer is sending me up there this year, and I would
like to stay where most of the attendees stay so I can stay plugged into
what is going on. So, do most people stay on campus, or at one of the 2
hotels mention?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Come see how to SAVE money on fuel, decrease harmful emissions, and even
make MONEY. Visit http://colafuelguy.mybpi.com and join the revolution!

  • Re: PG Con at 2008-04-01 18:47:50 from JGuillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais