Function for field arrays

From: "Robert Fitzpatrick" <robert(at)webtent(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Function for field arrays
Date: 2003-04-30 15:06:01
Lists: pgsql-general

I have been using a Javascript that I created to evaluate textareas and
prepare the values entered for field arrays in the database. This is the
only way I've found to allow users to enter unlimited items into the
field array. Does anyone know of a function created out there that can
be triggered (BEFORE) to evaluate, say, a comma separated list and
prepare the values for entry into a field array? Thought I would check
before trying it myself.

--
Robert