Postgres pg_attribute error

From: "John Gierchak" <JGierchak(at)rlwinc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres pg_attribute error
Date: 2004-12-06 16:02:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello all,

I have googled my head off and can not find something that relates to
this.
Here is the error: " ERROR: cannot read block 13 of pg_attribute:
Success "
I can not dump the database, reindex or even select from the tables. I
also get "relation 1249 is nailed" sometimes. Any ideas on what I
should do?

This is postges 7.2 running on redhat 7.3.

Thanks for the help ahead of time

John Gierchak III
Software Engineer

RLW INC.