Query length string

From: "Ansley, Michael" <Michael(dot)Ansley(at)intec(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Query length string
Date: 1999-08-11 12:42:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have gotten as far as the tcop, now I need some help as far as
yacc(bison?) goes. Yacc seems to use an input buffer called YY_BUFFER or
something, which appears to be a fixed length string. Does anybody have any
idea how I go about changing this so that I can pass a char * which I have
allocated (apart from reading the manual, I'm looking for the 'technical
summary' ;-)?

Sorry the front-end changes are taking so long to get out, I have been quite
busy. I was also working on some outdated source, and spent a while
patching and diffing. But they are working and ready to go. Tomorrow...
maybe.....

MikeA