RE: JDBC Drop/Create problem?

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: JDBC Drop/Create problem?
Date: 2000-12-12 09:13:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council
Email: petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk
WWW: http://www.maidstone.gov.uk
All views expressed within this email are not the views of Maidstone Borough
Council

Unless 7.1 now supports statement level aborts (and it's possible I've
missed it if it has) this is where the problem lies. The backend currently
does abort the whole transaction.

Peter