RE: JDBC Timestamp Problem

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Michael Stephenson'" <mstephenson(at)tirin(dot)openworld(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: JDBC Timestamp Problem
Date: 2000-12-11 14:12:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

retep.org.uk is down as I'm moving it from demon to hub (finally, it's taken
a few weeks longer than it should have done). The DNS should be pointing to
hub now, but it may take about 24hrs for the world to pick up the changes.

On a related note, the petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk email address will go at
the end of next week (22nd December), so the retep.org.uk address should be
the only one from then on.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council