Changes affecting the JDBC archive

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "PostgreSQL Developers List (E-mail)" <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, "PostgreSQL Interfaces (E-mail)" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Changes affecting the JDBC archive
Date: 2000-11-06 12:37:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Due to problems with some parts of the world not being able to access the
http://www.retep.org.uk/ site for the JDBC driver archives (ie: the past
precompiled drivers, the current pre-beta driver etc), I'm currently moving
that site to a new ISP.

Because of this, there may be a brief break in email going to any
retep.org.uk email address, namely peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk and to the web site.

Hopefully this will be brief, but it may take the DNS a couple of days to
see the changes.

If you need to contact me at the home address, then please use one of the
following addresses.

peter(at)maidast(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk
peter(at)retepdigital(dot)com
me(at)petermount(dot)com

Hopefully everything else will be working properly before long, and the
retep.org.uk domain will be back online.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council