psqlodbc MSAccess and Postgresql

From: Typing80wpm(at)aol(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psqlodbc MSAccess and Postgresql
Date: 2005-04-22 00:28:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the help with /dt... Mike, your post helped me to discover psql
command window, I had been trying out the pgAdmin ...

I found an interesting article regarding MSAccess as a front end to
Postgresql, so I downloaded the psqlodbc installer. I will be getting up the nerve
to run the install and go into windows odbc and install that driver so I can
use MSAccess with Postgresql ... any tips or caveats appreciated....

This is the link which is guiding me....
_http://database.sarang.net/database/postgres/postodbc/faq.html_
(http://database.sarang.net/database/postgres/postodbc/faq.html)