Re: [HACKERS] missing mugshots

From: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Jan Wieck <wieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL HACKERS <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] missing mugshots
Date: 1999-10-30 15:50:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> http://www.PostgreSQL.org/~wieck/
>
> The new developers globe is updated with all photos I got so
> far. Still missing are:
>
> Andrew Martin
> Bruce Momjian
> Byron Nikolaidis
> Constantin Teodorescu
> Edmund Mergl
> Goran Thyni
> Hiroshi Inoue
> Massimo dal Zotto
> Michael Meskes
> Tatsuo Ishii
> Thomas Lockhart
> Tom Lane

OK, mine is attached. As I mentioned on the phone, I was waiting for a
haircut, but it seems it is not coming soon enough. Here is a recent
photo I liked.

> Since I don't expect that we get all of them soon, I reverted
> and took out the photos from the text part again.
>
> Who should maintain this page finally? If it's me, I would
> and update the content of the main site now. If not, tell me
> who and when to transfer.

If you would be willing to, that would be great.

> BTW: There are alot of files on the main site where cvs stat
> doesn't tell up-to-date. Some are locally modified but not
> committed, some need a merge.

You mean files on the site that are not in cvs, or are newer than the
cvs copies. Either Vince or I did that, I suppose. How did you find
which ones they were? Vince, any ideas?

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/jpeg 2.1 KB