postgresql documentation

From: soundar rajan <psrajan(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql documentation
Date: 1999-10-18 15:03:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

Can anyone help me with a site address from where I
can syntax level documentation for postgresql.

For example, in Oracle we say DESCRIBE Table_Name.
What equivalence do we do in postgresql. There is no
any hint in the postgresql.org documentation page. A
detailed syntax documentation would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Soundar.