Re: [GENERAL] You are really hosed.

From: Mike Mascari <mascarim(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Nikos Mouat <nikm(at)cyberflunk(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] You are really hosed.
Date: 1999-10-06 07:23:37
Lists: pgsql-general

+------------------+----------------------------------+----------+

+------------------+----------------------------------+----------+

+------------------+----------------------------------+----------+

> template1=> \q
> [nikm(at)db01 /tmp]#

You show yourself attempting to dump a database
called "darwin", while connecting to and displaying
tables in the "template1" database. If the data you
wish to dump is in template1, you should issue the
command:

pg_dump -o template1 > q

Hope that helps,

Mike Mascari