hard drive problems

From: "Geocrawler(dot)com" <archiver(at)db(dot)geocrawler(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: hard drive problems
Date: 1999-09-18 16:52:35
Lists: pgsql-general

This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Lisa Yeung" <loveekin(at)aicompro(dot)com>
Be sure to reply to that address.

I accidently changed my hard drive settings when I tried to add another one. Now my original hard drive doesn't work. My hard drive is a Quantum 2.3Gig. I tried to auto detect it in the ide auto detect menu(the menu when I press delete when the computer starts) . It doesn't work properly with that detection. I also deleted windows when I was trying to reinstall it. What can I do now? HELP HELP HELP

Geocrawler.com - The Knowledge Archive