Port Bug Report: when I configure --with-CXX make stops with this error fmgrtab.o:file not recognized: File format not recognized

From: Unprivileged user <nobody>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Port Bug Report: when I configure --with-CXX make stops with this error fmgrtab.o:file not recognized: File format not recognized
Date: 1999-06-30 08:14:22
Lists: pgsql-ports

POSTGRESQL BUG REPORT TEMPLATE

Your name : montefin
Your email address : montefin(at)finux(dot)com

Category : runtime: back-end
Severity : non-critical

System Configuration
--------------------
Operating System : Linux 2.2.10 Red Hat 6

PostgreSQL version : 6.5

Compiler used : egcs-2.91.66

Hardware:
---------
Pentium II, 64M RAM Linux finux.finux.com 2.2.10

Versions of other tools:
gmake aliased as make

Problem Description:
I do not know the extent or severity of this problem. I have to reconfigure --without-CXX...then I get a whole lot of fmgr stuff not in internal table

Test Case:

Solution:
---------