libpgtcl.so

From: "Brent Waldrop" <waldrop_brent(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: libpgtcl.so
Date: 1999-06-03 19:01:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi everyone i am having trouble running pgaccess and wandering if anyone
knows whats going on by the problem im getting. when i try to run wish -f
pgaccess.tcl
i get an error that says
Error in startup script: couldn't loadl file "libpgtcl.so":
/usr/local/pgsql/lib/libpgtcl.so:
undefined symbol: crypt
while executing
"load libpgtcl.so"
(procedure "main" line 6)
"main $argc $argv"
(file "pgaccess.tcl" line 4954)

I don't know if this helps but i have a newly installed redhat 6 system with
tcl/tk 8.0. I tried to go the postgre source directory where libpgtcl is and
do a make install and it still did not solve the problem. I even copied
libpgtcl.so from /usr/local/pgsql/lib/ to /usr/lib and still no go if
someone could please tell me whats going on it would be much appreciated.

thanks
Brent