Help Me

From: "hassan najadat" <najadat(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help Me
Date: 1998-10-16 23:52:30
Lists: pgsql-general
Hi Dear Sir;

I want to make a report about the anatomy of Postgress Language, I need
information about the language goal design,semantic,syntax,and any
information according the nature of the language.
Please send me any information available, or give me the best sites
where I will  find any papers or reports.

Thank you in advance

Yours
Faculty Of Economic /Computer Lab.
Yarmouk University