Re: [GENERAL] CVS tree

From: "Oliver Elphick" <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Taral" <taral(at)mail(dot)utexas(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] CVS tree
Date: 1998-09-06 18:09:49
Lists: pgsql-general

"Taral" wrote:
>Well, since the info for pgsql-hackers says to try elsewhere first... I'll
>ask here :)
>
>Anyone know whether or not the CVS tree is externally accessible, and, if
>so, where?

This information was in a message a few weeks ago, but was not to be found
on the web pages:

To login as an anonymous user:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs(at)postgresql(dot)org:/usr/local/cvsroot login

The password is `postgresql'

--
Oliver Elphick Oliver(dot)Elphick(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk
Isle of Wight http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver