struct index

From: "Dr(dot) Michael Meskes" <meskes(at)online-club(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL Hacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: struct index
Date: 1998-08-19 07:13:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Is there a reason why anyone renamed struct index to
struct RelationGetRelidindex in ecpg's type.h? I'm surprised it doesn't
break the ecpg compilation procedure since the usage in preproc.y hasn't
been changed at all.

I just checked and found that is does indeed break ecpg compilation. I just
didn't notice because ecpg isn't compiled per default. Any reason why it
isn't?

Michael

--
Michael Meskes meskes(at)online-club(dot)de, meskes(at)debian(dot)org
Go SF49ers! Go Rhein Fire! Use Debian GNU/Linux!