Re: [HACKERS] Rules: first fix on monday

From: Keith Parks <emkxp01(at)mtcc(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, jwieck(at)debis(dot)com
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Rules: first fix on monday
Date: 1998-08-16 20:21:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Jan,

Whilst you are working on the rules system it would be nice if
you could look for an oportunity to store the plain text rule
definition at creation time.

If the definition were stored in a table column it would allow us
to dump and restore databases in a more complete way.

I looked at this some while ago myself but never got close to
making it work.

Keith.

jwieck(at)debis(dot)com (Jan Wieck)