Re: data entry forms

From: Ken Rich <kenr(at)ro(dot)cc(dot)rochester(dot)edu>
To: SierraAdm(at)aol(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: data entry forms
Date: 1998-07-07 19:22:18
Lists: pgsql-general

http://www.decus.org/libcatalog/document_html/vs0088_25.html sez:
SHELLFORMS.TAR-Z
A program to provide a forms-editor interface to shell scripts.
Contributor: Paul Lew <lew(at)gsg(dot)uucp>

I have used it a little, though I never quite got up the courage to do
anything production with it. It is a program that you can use from
inside a shell script or perl program. It can output Perl code
(variable assignments) containing the values scarfed from the data entry
screen.

--
-ken rich fault___
\___of the mind