Re: [INTERFACES] problem compiling the jdbc driver

From: "rrr" <llestat(at)ibm(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, "zorll(at)tu-harburg(dot)d400(dot)de" <zorll(at)tu-harburg(dot)d400(dot)de>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] problem compiling the jdbc driver
Date: 1998-06-15 17:37:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Had the same problem with the same kernel and Java version 1.1.5v6. I finally ended up downloading the
1.1.3 JDK and it compiled fine. I have the suspicion that the reason I was getting the Big Decimal error was
because of the version of ldso and libc5 I was running but I didn't feel like testing this. Everthing has worked
fine using the 1.1.3 version of Java even the Large Object image application.

- Richard