pgaccess's white background?

From: Thomas Lester <tlester(at)spain(dot)iakom(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgaccess's white background?
Date: 1998-06-03 03:26:30
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hey -

I know that this is more of a tcl thing, but I know nothing about tcl, so...
Serveral of the screens in my pgaccess has white text on a white background.
So, I have highlight everthing to see what it says. How can I change the tcl
script to have the background color as anything other than white (red, blue,
etc...). Other than that, it seems to run great! I can't wait to dig in.

Thanks,
Thomas

| tlester(at)iakom(dot)com | Thomas Lester |
| http://www.iakom.com | System Administrator |
| | Iakom |