problem

From: <admin(at)d3iu(dot)ro>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem
Date: 2009-02-10 12:02:11
Lists: pgadmin-support

hi, i want to configure pg_hba.conf to allow users to connect to their own
databases and not show in the list all databases of the server, i'm using
cpanel and have the options in cpanel for create a new pgsql data base and
phppgadmin but i dont know how to make users login to their own account
like the cpanel user as it should work .. please help me. give me a
configured pg_hba.conf ,thx