Re: PHP cann't access to postgres databse

From: donghe(at)caltech(dot)edu
To: "Julio Leyva" <jcleyva(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHP cann't access to postgres databse
Date: 2009-06-26 16:29:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

the error message in Apache error-log is " PHP Warning: pg_connect() [<a
href='function.pg-connect'>function.pg-connect</a>]: Unable to connect to
PostgreSQL server: could not connect to server: Permission denied\n\tIs
the server running on host &quot;localhost&quot; and accepting\n\tTCP/IP
connections on port 5432? "