Discontinuing SourceForge Page

From: Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Discontinuing SourceForge Page
Date: 2011-09-10 19:11:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

I don't think it makes sense trying to keep our SourceForge page updated anymore; for one thing, it's very difficult to find PostgreSQL using SF.net -- we're on Page 3 of any search for "PostgreSQL".

We can't delete the page, but we can mark it as depreciated. However, I don't have the permissions to do so: Bruce, Mark, or Robert Treat need to change it.

Can one of you guys change the description of the project to this text?

"This SourceForge page is no longer maintained. To find downloads, source code, or documentation for the PostgreSQL project, please see our home page: http://www.postgresql.org."

https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgsql/

Thanks!

--