Re: code example wrapping

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Erik Rijkers <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: code example wrapping
Date: 2010-04-27 16:02:22
Lists: pgsql-docs

> Just applied it. I checked the HTML output and it looks good. I
> couldn't generate the PDF now; it died like this:
> ---! /var/lib/texmf/web2c/pdftex/pdfjadetex.fmt doesn't match pdftex.pool
> (Fatal format file error; I'm stymied)

That's an installation problem...

I can still build the .pdf, but only if I have a jadetex.cfg with a
modified FlowObjectSetup macro as per
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-docs/2010-04/msg00022.php

I'm not entirely sure that that macro is right, but we really are going
to need to do something about it soon, if we'd like people to be able
to build the beta docs. Anybody have any comments?