8.0.0 pl/perl html docs

From: Sean Davis <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 8.0.0 pl/perl html docs
Date: 2005-01-21 11:25:03
Lists: pgsql-www

Just a heads-up. On my machine (MacOS running mozilla), the HTML for
pl/perl is incorrect. All the perl references are missing the
referand. Things that are supposed to look like:

$emp->{basesalary}

instead look like:

$emp->

My guess is it has to do with not correctly escaping the > and
subsequent stuff, but I'm of course not sure. It is correct in the PDF
version of the docs.

Thanks,
Sean