Landing area for resizing windows in pgAdmin4 is too narrow.

From: Patrick Headley <pheadley(at)linxco-inc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Landing area for resizing windows in pgAdmin4 is too narrow.
Date: 2019-01-23 23:55:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Using pgAdmin4 v4.1. The computer is running Windows 7, as a KVM virtual
machine.

The problem is that when you hover the mouse over the border of a window
you see the cross-hairs for moving the window to a different position
but the arrows for adjusting the size of the window either vertically or
horizontally are near impossible to access. It's as though the landing
zone for getting the adjusters is only 1 or 2 pixels tall for vertical
adjustments or 1 or 2 pixels wide for horizontal adjustments. When
opening the query tool the Query Editor window is too small so I have to
make the Query Editor window taller and make the DataOutput window
shorter. This is very difficult to do in the version of pgAdmin that I'm
using.

--
*/Patrick Headley/*
Linx Consulting, Inc.