Error messages

From: "Olivier Haies" <ohaies(at)sqli(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error messages
Date: 2001-06-20 10:47:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello

I'm using version 6.5.2 of PostgreSQL

Sometimes , I have trouble running some pl/PGSQL functions through my PHP
Web application. Message error is :

ExecOpenScanR : failed to open relation 27223

Another trouble is that i make a dump of my database every night and
sometimes a table, and always this one , becomes empty. The schema of the
table is right but there's no data anymore.

Have you some explanations for that kind of trouble.

Thanks for your future advise.

Olivier HAIES

SQLI : http://www.sqli.fr