Re: COCOMO & Indians

From: Dmitry Turin <dmitry(dot)turin(at)belarusbank(dot)minsk(dot)by>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: COCOMO & Indians
Date: 2008-12-11 13:00:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, Robert.

>>> This is the wrong place to do it.
>> Seggest other place.
> This topic is off-topic for the mailing list.

I feel strong desire to recall you, that Pg has no concreate instructions till now
how to hire for appending features into engine.

And of cource, there is no usefull recomendations to orientate on market.

P.S.
I agree to continue discussion about features of site only in other mailing list,
if you just want.

Dmitry (SQL50, HTML60)