documention on psql?

From: Cindy <ctmoore(at)uci(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: documention on psql?
Date: 2002-02-20 20:53:20
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm going bats trying to find the documention on the command line
interface -- the \dt's, \df's etc, and how to pull out definitions of
functions and that kind of thing. I'm just not looking in the right
places in my Stinson book nor online, I guess. Can anyone point me in
the right direction?

Thanks!

--Cindy
--