Re: initdb with lc-collate=C

From: Scot Kreienkamp <SKreien(at)la-z-boy(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Postgres General (pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org)" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: initdb with lc-collate=C
Date: 2011-12-13 03:22:29
Lists: pgsql-general

There wasn't any output from the initdb other than OK.

[root(at)dvrv5030 9.1]# /etc/init.d/postgresql-9.1 initdb --lc-collate=C
Initializing database: [ OK ]
[root(at)dvrv5030 9.1]# /etc/init.d/postgresql-9.1 start
Starting postgresql-9.1 service: [ OK ]

Scot Kreienkamp
Senior Systems Engineer
skreien(at)la-z-boy(dot)com