Re: default attstattarget

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org (Neil Conway)
Cc: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: default attstattarget
Date: 2002-07-31 17:27:00
Lists: pgsql-patches
nconway(at)klamath(dot)dyndns(dot)org (Neil Conway) writes:
> A revised patch incorporating Tom's suggestions is attached.

Patch applied.  It occurred to me that since DEFAULT_ATTSTATTARGET
wasn't being embedded into initdb data anymore, there wasn't any reason
why it had to be frozen at configure time.  So it's history and there's
a GUC variable instead.  Otherwise I took the patch pretty much as-is.

(I needed to get this in now because it would have failed to merge after
Chris' DROP COLUMN patch ... which is next on the queue.)