Re: An error has occurred in pgAdmin

From: Tino Wildenhain <tino(at)wildenhain(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: An error has occurred in pgAdmin
Date: 2002-09-05 12:15:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I have these Errors with Postgres 7.3 and both pgAdmin 1.3.60 and 1.3.76
If I use the last statements from the logs I get the data from the database,
where the application does not has success. Even more it does not even
display
the data it gets successfull. For example if it cannot for some reason
retrive the function source it should at least display the tables.

What can I do? I can provide the session-logs if its desired.

Thank you
Tino Wildenhain