Re: R: Re: R: Re: Weird EXECUTE ... USING behaviour

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Scott Mead <scott(dot)lists(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Vincenzo Romano <vincenzo(dot)romano(at)notorand(dot)it>, "adrian(dot)klaver" <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: R: Re: R: Re: Weird EXECUTE ... USING behaviour
Date: 2010-01-14 06:42:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Scott Mead <scott(dot)lists(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> writes:
> Well it is in 8.5 Devel, so it could have been added immediately after
> your thread started yesterday, I'm honestly not sure.

The particular paragraph mentioned was committed here
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2009-11/msg00094.php
but as you note it was just a relocation of a comment that appeared
elsewhere for at least two years before that (and even then, it was
just documenting behavior that had existed since day one).